We know that it doesn’t feel like summer without SummerStage, so we’re thrilled to continue our new digital series: Capital One City Parks Foundation SummerStage Anywhere all summer long. Every day we’ll be presenting exclusive digital arts content that you can watch from anywhere.
Starting in July, SummerStage Anywhere will highlight genres that were born in or deeply represent New York – Mondays: Contemporary Dance, Tuesdays: Global, Wednesdays: Indie Rock, Thursdays: Latin, Fridays: Hip Hop and Saturdays: Jazz. Daily genre-driven content will be featured across multiple SummerStage social channels (Facebook, Instagram, YouTube, Twitch) and will include:
- SummerStage Anywhere Sessions – exclusive digital performances with artists either live streamed or pre-recorded and then premiered on our digital channels.
- Culture Talks – in-depth and intimate conversations with artists focused on their connection to New York and how the city has influenced their work.
- Soundcheck: Curator Conversations – one-on-one interviews with industry curators and leaders on the behind-the-scenes work of the arts industry. Speakers include SummerStage curators, artists and arts professionals.
- Weekly Beat: DJ sessions – sets by DJs and artists playing music that inspires and motivates them and crate digging for their favorite finds.
- SummerStage Studio: Digital – arts engagement programs for kids and families including movement and percussion workshops.