The Social Calendar
- This event has passed.
Claritycon 2020-2021 ReImagined
September 25 @ 8:00 am - 12:00 pm
Clarity Child Guidance Center’s annual children’s mental health summit – Claritycon – has been reimagined to suit the new normal of 2020. We’re still bringing you the same wonderful speakers and CEU opportunities; however, the new, flexible format is designed to fit you and the community’s needs going forward!
4 days of learning
Instead of a one-and-a-half day event, Claritycon2020 is now split into four separate events. Each day offers 4 CEU credits, providing the opportunity to gain 16 CEUs in total. You can attend one, all, or mix-and-match based on your schedule!
September 25, 2020 | 8AM to 12PM
November 20, 2020 | 8AM to 12PM
February 5, 2021 | 8AM to 12PM
April 9, 2021 | 8AM to 12PM
A discount is provided when you attend all four days of Claritycon Reimagined.
3 socially distant options for attendees
Safety guidelines are in constant flux. There is no way to know what we will or won’t be able to do in coming months. To address this, Claritycon now provides three flexible, socially distant ways to participate!
- Be part of a live, socially distant audience at KLRN on the day of each event
- Watch a livestream online on the day of each event
- Access recordings of the events after-the-fact
These options are not mutually exclusive! You can mix-and-match and change your mind to meet your comfort levels.
- In-person tickets are very limited and subject to change based on city ordinance.
- In-person attendees may choose to watch the livestream online instead of coming to KLRN at any time.
- Everyone who attends in-person or watches the livestream automatically get access to on-demand recordings afterwards.
Registration is open
If you are interested in large group reservation, contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or 210.593.2148