We’ve made it to April Y’all!
Slowly but surely, we are starting to see the light at the end of this Covid tunnel, and we are getting excited over here at SA Social Calendar. April is one of our favorite months of the year considering it is usually when we all get to be SUPER social, and all funds that are Fiesta related go towards a good cause. This year we will have to wait a little longer, but if you’re in a need to FIESTA. Here are some tips from our friends over at Sara Walker Events.
How to FIESTA at Home a la Sara Walker Events
- Decorate your home with all things fiesta! Sarapes, papel picado, piñatas, and more! Head on over to the Fiesta store and get some decorations that you can place anywhere and everywhere inside and outside of your home.
- Get fiesta themed styros and napkins to keep those tasty drinks cold!
- Speaking of keeping drinks cold, every party needs a margarita machine! Nothing beats a hot April day than a cold drink to end the day.
- You’ll need some Fiesta themed food, so what better way than to keep it in theme and get some fried food on a stick.
- Don’t forget to wear your medals on sash to show your support for your favorite local businesses.
And if you really just don’t want the hassle, but want to Fiesta, give them a call at 210.368.9271 or email at email@example.com and they will be more than happy to get you in the fiesta spirit. They have great vendors who they work with and can get you set up in no time. Plus, who says you can’t keep your home decorated until June when we get a small fiesta!