For the seniors of 2021, this past year has been anything but normal. They’ve had to experience the ups and downs of virtual school, get readjusted to in-person school if their school has allowed for in person learning, and navigate the ever changing covid protocols that are implemented to keep them safe. One thing we will say for this lot of graduating seniors is that they will have learned so much from their experience this past school year. With in-person ceremonies remaining uncertain, what do you get your graduating loved one? The team at SA Social Calendar has come up with a gifting guide for the upcoming graduates in your life.
- Amazon Prime Membership – Where would we be without Amazon this past year?
- Noise canceling headphones – If we’ve learned anything from zooming this year is how much these have come in handy. We recommend Apple’s airpods and the Bose wireless noise cancelling headphones.
- Wireless Charging Station – With so many devices that we use, this one is a no brainer. Cut the cords and eliminate clutter with a device that charges all.
- For the Early Riser – You never know what kind of person your grad may be rooming with. Get them the Philips SmartSleep Sleep & Wake up Light Therapy Lamp. The light therapy lamp and sunrise alarm clock is clinically proven to improve your energy, sleep, and well-being function.
- Keurig Coffee Maker – With all the late nights or early morning they’re bound to be experience, give them the caffeine producer. This one is one of our faves! Not only is aesthetically pleasing, it takes up very little space.
- Personalized Stationery – With all the thank you notes your grad is going to be writing, why not give them the gift of custom stationery. Our friends over at Bell Papel make beautiful paper for life’s beautiful days! Get your custom orders here!
- Standing Desk – Whether your graduate is going from high school to college or college to the working world, a standing desk is perfect for the WFH life or virtual learning. Spending too many hours hunched over a desk can lead to back aches so why not gift them a convertible desk.
- Treadmill – They wont always have time to fit in a gym session so why not get them a small portable treadmill that they can use while WFH. It would go great with that standing desk.
- Aaptiv Membership – At home workouts became the big thing last year. Why not gift
- The Always Pan – Have you heard of or seen The Always pan? This do-it-all wonder is designed to replace 8 traditional pieces of cookware. Think of all the space they will be saving and the expert cooks they will become.
Hopefully we have created a list that saves you search and shopping time or gives you inspiration on what to gift. If you’re still not sure on how graduation will play out for your senior, but want to make them feel special, check out our guide on how to celebrate your graduate here!