Mother’s Day Gift Guide | 2021
We say it each year, moms need more than just one day of celebration! With that in mind, after the last year we’ve all experienced, Moms everywhere stepped it up 10000%. We know how hard you all have been working trying to keep your family running while everything around us fell apart. The team at SA Social Calendar has put together a little gift guide to treat the moms in your life to something super special!
- Give her the gift of flowers! Have you checked out what the team at Bell Flor has been creating? Not only do they offer monthly subscriptions, but they are now doing custom orders as well! Head on over to their IG page to check out their work.
- Who has a mom who loves to host? Let her be the talk of the party with the most versatile centerpiece she will ever need! Get it here or at Frosted Home in Alamo Heights. 10/10 would recommend.
- Another darling centerpiece must have for entertaining is this acrylic candleholder base beauty from Tōst and Co. Not only do you get a fabulous piece, but you can also get how to glow instructions on their website as well.
- All moms can use and would love more bling! Check out Kelly Wade Jewelers for the most beautiful pieces or you can also create your own custom piece for her.
- Treat your mom to a day of relaxation at the Mokara Spa. The 2021 Forbes Travel Guide named Mokara as the only “Four Star Spa” in San Antonio. Mokara Spa offers a complete menu of spa treatments and services guaranteed to restore the body and mind. Other services include massage therapy, body treatments, facials, manicures, pedicures and hair care services.
- If your mom is more of a do it at home type of gal, check out the tool that everyone is raving about. The Foreo Bear mini. Allow her to join the facial fitness revolution! BEAR mini exercises your face by sending a low-voltage electrical microcurrent* into the 65+ muscles beneath your cheeks, forehead, eye area and neck. Result: Toned, tighter skin, more collagen and stronger elastin. This is also available at Sephora.
- Another really popular item that we have been seeing and hearing a lot of other women talk about is Baby Foot. This is for the mom who’s constantly on the go and can’t seem to find the time to treat herself to an outing to the salon. You put these little plastic booties on overnight, then a week later, all the callouses and dead skin on your heels and toes magically sloughs off.
- Does your mom enjoy bringing the family together over a nice, cooked meal? Well get ready for the pan that will replace all the pans in her kitchen. The Always Pan. This do-it-all wonder is designed to replace 8 traditional pieces of cookware.
- For the mom who is always on the go and wants a more comfortable option than yoga pants, in comes this new brand that we’re pretty sure we’ve all gotten a few sponsored ads for, Vuori. These have been tested by our office girls and O-M-G your mom will never want to take these off! She’ll basically need them in every color and you won’t see her out of them in the near future. Check them out here!
- Last but not least, UPGRADE the sheets your mom sleeps on. Nothing is better than a well-rested mom who is ready to conquer the day. How do you almost guarantee this? With new Brooklinen Sheets. There’s a variety of options, so choose the one that best sounds like something mom will love!
We hope we have made your shopping a little bit easier with our gift guide. If not given you inspiration for a gift your mom will love. Don’t want to risk your item not getting delivered in time? Check out our local favorite with gifts for every budget. Sunset and Co has great items that all moms are sure to love.