Mac and Cheese, Please.
Highlighting these random national holidays has become our favorite past time. Celebrating the existence of Mac and Cheese is one of the many reasons we love this country. The team at SA Social Calendar did a little research and found the TOP 6 most beloved places in SA to get yourself a big ol’ bowl of macaroni.
- Bohanan’s – For a downtown, upscale treat, BOHANAN’S baked mac and cheese is the perfect side or standalone dish in this fancy steak house eatery. Located on Houston street, it’s a must-have if you’re anywhere near the ‘05.
- Smoke Shack – We love a good side of macaroni with our BBQ. Smoke Shack takes it to the next level and adds brisket to their amazingly cheesy side dish.
- Panera Bread – sure it comes from a bag, but I think we can all agree that it’s out of this world. The perfect side to a delicious sandwich!
- Stella Public House – Filled with wild mushrooms, creamy gouda, and truffle oil, you’ll savor every bite. Enjoy a bow of their macaroni on their cozy back patio and thank us later.
- Southerleigh – They have their mac and cheese down to a science. Creamy, savory, just plain delicious. Add crab meat to make it more of a main course than a side!
- Ida Clair – We were all in when we read “pimento and pig mac and cheese.” Sign. Us. Up. Ida Clair is a new spot in town so go show them some love while you fall in love with their amazing menu!
Order it to-go or sit and enjoy it! We all deserve a little cheese overdose every now and then!