Happy National Mojito Day!
We couldn’t have picked a better day for National Mojito Day than this lovely Saturday! The team at SA Social Calendar will 100% be indulging in today’s holiday, and we think you should all join. If you’re in the mood to sip one at a restaurant or bar, try The Modernist, Ocho, or La Gloria. If you’d rather stay home, here is a recipe we hold dear to our little cocktail-loving hearts. Enjoy!
What you’ll need:
- 10 fresh mint leaves
- Half a lime, cut into 4 wedges
- 2 tablespoons white sugar (or to taste)
- 1 cup ice cubes
- 1.5 fluid oz white rum
- .5 cup club soda (or whatever carbonated water you want!)
How to make:
- Muddle mint leaves and one lime wedge in a glass
- Add 2 more lime wedges and the sugar, muddle again
- Fill glass with ice
- Pour the rum over the ice, and fill glass with carbonated water
- Stir and enjoy